Thursday, February 5, 2009

I am so proud of myself!!!

Well I am trying my hardest to get back to painting but being a mom of three is quite hard especially when they want to paint with you. :) I have such a heart for art. Well I follow several art blogs so yesterday I decided to paint. I need to start so I can sell my painting in the future but I got to practice before I even consider it. I look in a magazine to see what I could paint and found a picture that would so go in Angela's bathroom. So I decided to paint it as a present for her. It didn't take to long so that was always a good thing you know with three kids and all. Here is a pic. I am so proud of how it turned out. :)



Please give me some feedback good or bad I want to improve!!!

2 comments:

Bethany Joanna said...

Awesome Suzanna. We are going to have to get together sometime and just do art. :)

Ronnie said...

Go Suzanna! I think this is great. Love the color and the layout.
Keep at it when you can. It's tough with little ones